Sunday, July 22, 2012

Stupid crap on your cars

It is probably no surprise to anyone that there is a huge car culture in the United States. People all over the map spend countless hours, lots of their hard earned money on their beloved vehicles. Not to mention Blood, Sweat and Tears. A lot goes in to these works of art. Their owners are proud people who would stop at nothing to show off their rides. I myself love nice cars whether it is a classic truck, nice motorcycle, an old muscle car, a new sports car or even a hot rod. But there is one trend I am not fond of. Some people just do stupid things to their vehicles that should never be done. I recently saw an otherwise stock looking Lexus SUV with a brush guard on the front grill. "I totally rock the offroading trails in my Lexus" said nobody ever. Other things that do not belong are oversized spoilers on cars that would never in a million years need that much downforce even if they could go over 45 mph or even cars that have wheels on them that are entirely too large. I have seen jacked up 4x4 minivans but the best is a $30,000 pickup with $50,000 in offroad upgrades that has and will never go off the asphalt. Please, just consider others before adding stupid crap to you car. 


No comments:

Post a Comment