Sunday, July 8, 2012

A Funny thing happened.........

A funny thing happened Friday as I was walking in to our local H-E-B (For those non texans reading this, that is a local chain of grocery stores). I was on my way in to the store to buy a couple six packs of delicious ice cold beer, and I was successful at my mission. I digress. As i'm walking across the parking lot towards the entrance of the store. I see two teenage boys pushing a cart..........with a blow up doll. Yep, a blow up doll. I was laughing, while a father with his 5 year old daughter was mortified. He was trying to desperately both shield her eyes, and come up with a way to explain to her what this thing was. As it turns out, it was a particular cart boys first week on the job, and his GRANDMA placed the blow up doll in the cart as a prank. I can't or better yet would not ever want to imagine a grandma going in to probably a sleazy adult shop to purchase this item for her wonderful prank. Maybe it's because I think grandma pranks should involve popping her dentures out and trying to give their grand children big kisses. Kudos grandma, for a very well executed prank. 



No comments:

Post a Comment