Saturday, July 7, 2012

Blogging 101

Blogging 101

So just as a warning to my millions of loyal fans, this is my first attempt at a real deal blog. I must admit that once upon a time I tried to write a few witty posts back when Myspace was populated by more than Bands and lonely old men.  I have high hopes of being intelligent, funny and insightful. I'm sorry in advance. I mostly hope to hit on random thoughts, million dollar ideas and other various ramblings that flash by on the CNN ticker in my mind. I also plan on hitting on such hardcore topics as Technology, News, Beer, Movies, Music, Games, Cars, Building stuff, Food, Pets and MORE!!!! Now, I know that I am years behind the 8 ball on this whole blog thing but I hope I can connect with even a few people out there. I can't help but wonder if some of our historical greats would have "blogged".  I can only imagine Albert Einstein putting his theory of relativity onto blogspot, or Shakespeare publishing poems on Facebook. 
P.S. My wife thinks i'm crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment