Monday, July 9, 2012

Friends with Tom

Who remembers Tom Anderson? You know, everyone's friend and the guy who used to be the President of the now abandoned amusement park that is known as Myspace. We all recognized his profile picture sitting in front of the white board filled with sketches and wearing his trademark white t-shirt with a big doofy grin. So why do I bring him up you ask? I recently started using google+. I set up an account a long time ago, but just recently started using it. Up popped Tom. I guess I found is amusing that the master of the once powerful almighty Myspace is now on Google+. Not to mention he is even on Facebook. It might just be me, but it seems like Tom is a traitor. No offense Tom you may be a really nice guy, but you are a traitor. You should be on a Celebrity Death Match with Mark Zuckerburg, not on his site. Maybe he has never heard of going down with the ship because he bailed faster than an Italian cruise ship captain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment